narrowing down choices... // Sunday, April 15, 2012
|
11:44 AM |
SM Town '12 concert is coming to California next month and ZOMG....EXO is coming too :D I'm so exsssssssited to meet the boys, I am planning on what gifts should I give to the boys, so I thought I will narrow down a few choices and I want to know what you all think before I purchase anything...I really want to get the 12 of them something similar, like....a symbol or something I don't know...
This is Tiffany Metropolis Pendant from Tiffany & Co., pendant in sterling silver, from what I know it's $250 per set, and $30 for hand engraving (thought of engraving 'EXO' on it).
The cost will be : [USD$250 + USD$30] X 12 sets = USD$3360
This is Tiffany Fleur De Lis key pendant From Tiffany & Co., pendant in sterling silver, the chain and the pendant is sold seperately GDI!!! why not one set ? Chain is USD$65 alone, pendant is USD$250.
Cost : [USD$250 + USD$65] X 12 sets = USD$3780
Reason pendant from Swarovski, this is definitely a lot cheaper than Tiffany & Co., but the design...nyek!
Cost : USD$150 X 12 sets = USD$1800
Hackey Sac Backpack fom Marc By Marc Jacobs, I reckon EXO boys really need this, no ?! they are going to travel a lot from now on they need one XD price quite reasonable too.
Cost : USD$298 X 12 sets = USD$3756
Classic aviator sunglasses by BOSS Black from Hugo Boss, THE EXO BOYS DEFINITELY NEED THIS!! RAWRRR~ they have to wear this to cover their tired eyes.
Cost : USD$168 X 12 sets = USD$2016
Bvlgari B Zero1 pendant with chain in 18kt pink gold with black ceramic. This is really the 'last resort', I just have to include this in my list. But the price is too...
Cost: : USD$2100 X 12 sets = USD$25,200 |







Older entries