過年啦~~~~ // Sunday, January 22, 2012
|
2:29 PM |
pic credits : cwwany.com
Mentioned a gazillion times I'm not going back to L.A for new year but yeah...still going back at the end. Sorry with all the fuss and inconvenienve earlier. Updating my blog again after
missing in action for so many days, I don't tweet much either, due to
the....time difference ?! D: I miss all my friends in Malaysia THIS MUCH
I feel like crying already OMG! Flying back to Los Angeles later this morning, so excited am finally going home :D
I can proudly tell you that being a frequent flyer, I now know a lot about airport fashion too! HAHA~ comfy is the king and trendy + chio comes second. Christian Louboutin high heel boots + knitted stripe tape tee + hooded coat + long line bermuda short + jeggings = WIN!! :D last but not least,
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! |


Older entries