2012 New Year Resolution // Tuesday, January 10, 2012
|
12:37 PM |
I will not crib about things, would rather remain content for what has life given to me.
Be thankful of what has God given me.
I will stop staring at my gorgeous fitness instructor XD So, I will become
more focused on my fitness and will spend more time in the gym.
Sorry, cannot promise I can, but I will try my best.
I will stop peeping into my boyfriend's female friends profile on Facebook.
I've got Jesse's FB account password, so I just...but nah~ I will try not to do that anymore.
I will stand by my love come what may. It is not a resolution but a vow.
This is life commitment.
Develop a better morning routine.
This is the same goal as I had for
2011 – I failed miserably at this this past year. Maybe it is because I
don’t quite know what a better morning routine is. I just know that
waking up to my phone’s horrible buzzer, checking email before getting
out of bed, and immediately having my mind race about everything I need
to do, every fire I need to put out, is not very zen. Maybe I should
split this goal in two and say the first part is “figuring out what a
better morning routine is,” while the second part will be implementing
this new morning plan.
Continue to work at my personal relationships.
Be the best daughter I can
be. The best sister I can be. The best friend I can be. The best girlfriend I can be. And more. Never take anyone I love for granted. And
show/tell the people I love that I love them. Early and often.
Continue to reduce clutter.
I am a firm believer in quality over
quantity, and I commit to purging more and buying less (but always nicer
things).
Continue to lose Weight.
forever on-going process, I have to work harder and go to the gym more often. |


Older entries