2011 Roundup Year-in-Review // Saturday, December 31, 2011
|
10:29 AM |
January: Mission Accomplished + Finally Back Home Finally went to Korea for 2 weeks from Dec '2010 ~ January '2011, MISSION FINALLY ACCOMPLISHED, and also...the whole family ( I mean the all of us including Bento) went back to U.S to live with Gramps, such an emotional month for me. February: CNY + things getting complicated Nothing much happened this month, it's just that things got complicated between Jesse and Me (that was before we got together). March: Love and Hate Went to Vegas for holiday and ALSO, mum and dad renewed their vows in there. Having lived almost 15 years in Malaysia,I'm finally back in U.S and good enough Las Vegas is the first place I went to. Besides that, yes Jesse and me finally got together after all XD and I broke my leg too and wore that stupid elephant leg cast for I don't even know how long. April: New York Trip Went to New York to pay Jess a visit and also holiday, and finally took off that fucking annoying leg cast and YAY!!! I can walk :D Met Jess' besties for the first time and are OH-SO-GORGEOUS! :D Met his ex too, it's quite irritating almost quarreled with her. OK forget about that! May: Trust and Honesty May is such an awful month because I fought with Jess, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN 20++ YEARS! Suffering from Bulimia like nobody's business, I thought I can smoke through it but somehow sis found out and suddenly everyone in my family knows and he got super mad at me for hurting myself. June: Like A Dad + NYC again Jesse is back with lotsa nagging, he nags from my diet right down to my driving skills ZOMG! and oh, went to NYC to see him again :D July: Grounded + The Finale Shopping impulses at its high and I got grounded by mum and dad for spending too much for my NYC trip and finally the arrival of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!! Can't imagine it's already 14 years since I first met Harry :D August: Moved! Moved to Gainesville this month for my studies and having lived almost my entire life with my family, I had no idea just what a leap this would be for me. September: Busy Only a few days into univ live but I'm starting to hate it so much already, feel so alienated because FIRST, I don't know anyone here, and I have no one to talk to, and they don't want to talk to me either *sad*. SECOND, I'm an Asian and the way I talk sounds very "asian" also. October: Passing of An Icon Steve Jobs left the world like....without any warning! Gawd, I just cannot accept this sad news. November: TVB Awards 2011 I've never been so excited and hyped up about this TVB Awards before, I'm so in love with Forensic Heroes 3 I actually registered myself as a member at tvb.com and voting non stop for Wayne Lai and other FH 3 casts. December: Back In Malaysia + Euro Trip Finally back in Malaysia, gawd I miss this beautiful country so much even the shit there also smells like perfume to me, HAHAHA~ and also went to tour around Europe with Jess :D (P/S: Euro Trip still in progress, am blogging this @ Paris.) |


Older entries