walkin // Thursday, September 8, 2011
|
2:44 PM |
This is only my 2nd day of univ life but I'm hating it so much already. WHY ?! because I feel so alienated because FIRST, I don't know anyone here, and I have no one to talk to, and they don't want to talk to me either *sad*. Second, I'm an Asian and the way I talk sounds very "asian" also. OMG I feel like crying already T^T and to my suprise, Jesse called not long after I got home, asking how is my first day at univ. It just sucks so much I already started crying.
Enough of the heavy, went to shopping this evening and HAH!!! finally bought my dress for clubbing,
but I guess that will have to wait until I've got friends to go to the club with me then will I have the chance to wear it. (P/S: Nate will be here in another 1 week!! CLUBBING TIME!! :D)
Strapless cocktail dress by Sherri Hill + pumps from Christian Louboutin = KILLER COMBO! and last but not least, a sexy me! LOLOLOL~
|


Older entries