living alone // Thursday, September 1, 2011
|
10:58 AM |
I love my apartment, but it is big for one person. It is in a relatively urban area in a mid-sized city where I don't know anyone and don't know where to go. I've always live with my family in Los Angeles in a big house @ Beverly Hills until now and while I always have little fights and annoyances with my sis and bro, I enjoyed the noise of another person and the knowledge that there was someone else around. I just moved into this apartment mum and dad got me last today, everything is ready I can just straight away move in. But since I'm living alone, I can sense that I'm dreading coming home to a dark, silent house already. So I guess it's time for me to get roommates ?! But that will have to wait until Univ starts and I'll run around beg my univ mates to become my roommates, girls are definitely welcomed, not sure about guys. One thing I'm sad about is my little Bento is not with me T^T This is my first time ever living alone, so many things to take care of and I don't even know if I can manage that since all this years........I've been living with my family around. We'll see if I can survive~ |


Older entries