busy busy busy // Thursday, September 29, 2011
|
6:52 PM |
so busy for the past 2 weeks because ASSIGNMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS ARE PILING UP!!!!
I have 3 assignments for Feature writing, 1 for business news writing, 2 for don't know what subject and 2 for Newspaper editing, design and layout! Feel like dying already OMG~
and Internship next semester, RAWRRRRR~
Just read Sara @ Bun's latest blog entry, totally agree with what she said, FEEL SUPER LONELY AT TIMES! Really lonely you don't know what to do, and everyone have their own gang you feel so "alien" there. But thank god there's Mellisa to the rescue!!! I will sure die if it's not because of her, even treated me McD for lunch OMG so naise of her! I mean...you wouldn't treat a stranger to McD on the first day you know her, right ?! :D THANK YOU!!!! I'm going to keep pestering her until she becomes my roomie XD
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Glad that I'm still alive today because few days ago I met an accident and broke my left hand,
bruises everywhere and I look super horrible X___X
|


Older entries