shopaholic tendencies // Monday, July 4, 2011
|
2:15 PM |
Every few weeks, I go on a binge, hitting the shops in a state of giddy determination, dropping hundreds of bucks on clothes and shoes I know I'll never wear. The adrenaline just starts pumping, when I see something I like, I have to make sure I get that. I just have to. So far, the financial damage from my little binges has been minimal, realized I HAVE TO CONTROL MYSELF before I get into real trouble. and FYI, 2 days after I got back from New York, I got gorunded!! FML... I've got this "strict order" from mum and dad I'm not allowed to step out from Beverly Hills until I move to Florida T^T The reason I got grounded is, just the last day when I'm in NYC, I spent over $1000 and bought clothes and shoes at every store I visited. I shopped at Macy's where I bought some slacks and polos and then bought some pantyhose and a matching bra and panty set at Victoria's Secret. The problem is I have all these beautiful clothes hanging in the closet and in bags and I only wear a fraction of the clothes when I have the opportunity which is not often at all. I do try on everything I buy at least once when I have the chance at home for a brief moment. I'm trying really hard to control myself but always end up spending more than I can imagine on mostly clothes and shoes. Labels: shopaholic |


Older entries