spam mail // Friday, June 10, 2011
|
2:28 PM |
I don't care if Blizzard Entertainment want to take legal action against me or whatsoever that is, I really don't care, I just want to show you all how laughable they can be *muka tulan*. It says it has come to their attention I have violated their terms of agreement because I'm "trying to sell" my Warcraft account to someone else or whatever shit that is. HAR HAR HAR.....very funny lor, I swear I've never play any Warcraft game in my life before, if you want to close the account permanently, fine....go ahead!!! lao niang don't care okay!! and to find out what happened, I replied...... and I got their reply on June 6, very funny lar wei, how can you make such stupid spelling mistake ?! whar makes them more laughable is, the link they provided langsung tak boleh pakai okei~ MFF sez it's a forged web (did I got the name right ?!) NOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TRYING TO PLAY ?! GET LOST OR I'LL SUE YOU!! I'M SERIOUS NO JOKE!! |





Older entries