like a dad // Sunday, June 26, 2011
|
5:49 PM |
I have been with him for about 4 months and pretty much the entire time we have been on great terms and without conflict, up until a week or two ago. It wasn't 100% perfect, for instance he is constantly teasing me about things and hes bossy (EVEN THO WE ARE FAR APART FROM EACH OTHER). He just love to nag nag nag nag, from my diet right down to my driving skills, I don't know why but I just enjoy him nagging me, LOL~ Some more.....I just got my driving license this week and I'm so happy he is the first one to know right after I got my results, at least say something like "oh wow~ congratulations sweetie!" NO~ he doesn't say that. He sez "you better not get any speeding tickets" ZOMG....why he have to crush my happiness instantly ?! I didn't get the chance to drive yet T^T P/S: flying to New York this late afternoon to see him, SO HAPPY! :D even thought of meeting just makes me feel super happy, smiling for no reason :D |


Older entries