around the world // Wednesday, June 22, 2011
|
4:17 AM |
My top 5 favourite cities around the world: 1. ROME It’s one of the most breathtaking and fascinating cities in the world, so much so that if you want me to pick just one city on the list to visit, I'd say Rome. All the history, arts, the trendy Italians, the vibrant streets and great food – you simply can’t go wrong. I mean.... Rome is such a great city to explore I'm dying to go there ever since I watched "Triumph In The Skies", LOLOL. 2. SEOUL WANT ME TO SAY MORE ?! I've been there for like a few times already but I still find it very interesting whenever I go there. Super nice people, yummy food, freebies and trendy clothes and shoes. 3. LONDON One of the best things in London is that the number of the best museums and galleries free of charge :D plus....a visit to all the luxury department stores like Harrods and Harvey Nichols is A MUST. 4. PARIS Visit Paris to see and explore world famous landmarks. Paris is known to have iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, the cathedral Notre Dame de Paris and the Napoleonic Arc de Triomphe. These world famous places and landmarks can only be seen and appreciated in Paris and also SHOPPING!! 5. SYDNEY Sydney is a beautiful city and the oldest in Australia. There is much to see of the first settlements in Australia as well as a large number of sites of Aboriginal art predating European settlement. Sydney is also a big, vibrant modern city with plenty of things to do, wonderful beaches and good diving on reefs and wrecks both inside the harbor and off ocean beaches. Labels: trip |






Older entries