too good to be true // Thursday, May 26, 2011
|
4:38 PM |
I've been with him for nearly five months now and to be honest he seems TOO perfect, it seems so hard to believe. He just seems so right, when I'm with him, he doesn't look up at other girls, not even when I'm far away from him like how are we right now! (okay...I actually got Nathan spy on him this is so not right!) He seldom talks about girls to be honest. Its usually just me and him. We've never had a fight except when I'm doing something stupid which my harm meself or...I don't know~ He doesn't pressurize me into anything, its the perfect relationship but I cant help but think its just too perfect, it's just TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!! I know I might be being a bit paranoid because people complain when things aren't perfect and I'm complaining when they are. Is he too good to be true because my family says he is, and Jesse is the only guy mum and dad approve of *faints*. Jesse is really super nice, polite, smart, goes to university, really good looking, knows how to cook, treats me like a princess and makes me happy. So everything you want in a guy he is it. Some of you might say that I'm one really lucky girl to have him, but I just can't help but have such thoughts *crai* This is the moment when I need advice again. NO~ this time round, I went to my sis for advice instead. " Just allow yourself to be happy. Most relationships go south once one partner begins to think it can't last, then it doesn't'. Don't expect to get hurt or expect him to cheat on you. If you want this good relationship to continue, just keep learning about each other, and having respect. The #1 most important thing for a lasting relationship is trust. Why be with someone if you don't allow yourself to trust? Didn't you see what he have sacrificed for you ? I think you are just being paranoid. Maybe you could just talk to him about it. Make sure he's only about you and no one else. On the other side, people aren't perfect. People make mistakes. But I'm sure it'll be okay." XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX CONGRATULATIONS on the engagement of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries :D !! I'm so happy for you guys! and STOP BASHING YOU IDIOTS, it's her engagement and is none of your business so BUTT OUT already!! |

Older entries