sweet romantic things ♥ // Friday, April 22, 2011
|
1:34 AM |
What we did together: Share our daydream We daydream and wanders everything together whether we are on MSN, Skype, or phone. Daydreaming together can be a very romantic and emotional experience, whether it is fully in jest or in a degree of serious contemplation. Snuggle Up We snuggle up and took a nap together when I'm staying at his apartment last week when I visited New York last week. There is nothing quite like falling asleep and waking up in the arms of the one you love and sometimes we even.... no, you don't need to know that do you ?! :P (sh*t I should rate this 18SX, LOL~) Carry each others photo in wallet I keep my baby present at all times by putting a photo of him and the both of us together in my wallet, my bedroom, my Mac, iPod and wherever I think I would most like to see it.(No....to be precise, it's HIM who make me do this! lulz... :X Call each other Okay, we basically do this like everyday, keke~ Gawd I miss him so much I hate to be so far away from him T^T we call just because we are thinking of each other and leave a cute message in the voice mail or send a text message with a sweet or seductive meaning and always say "I love you" before we hang up.(no....you don't need to know what is this either, do you ?! :P) Tell each other our most sacred secrets/fears he has seen me at my best and my worse ,as I have with him . We tease each other and joke a lot too, he know the dark side of mine and I know his too. There's nothing we need to hide from each others as we've made a rule on this. Hold Hands Who or which couple doesn't do that ?! I mean, holding hands are like saying "I love you" or at the very least "I like you" without words, and that's the sweetest thing ever. |


Older entries