NEW YORK CITY!!! :D // Friday, April 15, 2011
|
8:21 PM |
BABY !!!!! MY DARLINGS!!! I'm in New York City now I'm so sorry for MIA-ing for so many days. So much happened and finally I took off this fucking annoying leg cast and YAY!!! I can walk :D but to be on the safe side, I brought my crutches along to NYC also. Seriously...flying from LAX to JFK is like Kuala Lumpur to Seoul OMGSH my @$$ really hurts, long haul flight sucks big time. This is the first time I fly to New York on my own, and now it had finally come true! One day before I leave L.A for New York, I'm panicking what outfits I need to bring, and sis is so annoying when she says " you need a sexy outfit!" *faints* Thank god Jesse and his roomies are here to get me because I don't think I can crawl all the way from JFK to his apartment in Brooklyn. GOSH~ my man of course is as gorgeous as ever, and his friends... DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, LOL~ Just a short update, I'm actually writing this using Jesse's Mac, HAHAHAHA~ purposely left mine behind in L.A so that I've got reason to use his Mac and *coughdeletehispiccough* and I took over his bedroom until Monday the time when I go back to L.A XD |


Older entries