long distance relationship // Friday, April 8, 2011
|
5:29 PM |
I've been with Jesse for a month or so, I'm flying to New York to see him next week, but to me that's too far away, I'm willing to wait of course, but I miss him terribly, although he's right there on MSN and such, I still miss him because he's not here with me. I have anxiety and have had depression so it's not exactly helping, I just need ways to get it off my mind I guess. So....I've turned to my mum for some advice again.I love her so much for giving such great advice. What I thought is, I can make long distance relationships work if I really want them to. It's not easy, but it can be done. Jesse and I need to know that the distance isn't forever, or indefinite. She sez "If you haven't made the commitment to each other to reunite and be in the same location in the future, then it's likely to wear on both of you, not to mention wear down your bank account with those plane tickets, especially him...you probably don't know how much he's spent on plane tickets just to fly back to Los Angeles to see you. So he's across the country from you and you both miss each other so much and I bet it hurts. I know you hate talking on the phone, and you're not great at composing your emotions and thoughts into an email coherently." I guess I've just asked her some stupid questions am I starting to have doubts ?! Don't know why I even ask such stupid question, hurhurhur~ anyways...I'm going to see my Jesse next week, definitely something worh get excited at :D DENG DENG DENG DENG!!!! my flight ticket to New York!! LOL~ |



Older entries