you're the love of my life // Saturday, April 30, 2011
|
4:34 PM |
Finally the BIG DAY has arrived for Prince William and Kate (now Duke of Duchess of Cambridge).
I'm so so so happy for them!! and OH MAI GOD,
they even kissed twice on the Buckingham Palace balcony.
KISS OF THE CENTURY!!!
Don't ask me why but this just touched me so much! May God bless both of them happy and blissful life. With Prince William getting married, he is now officially off-the-market but hey! Prince Harry is still available, right ? XD (sorry, Serene). I'm not sure I'm really the marrying kind, but this royal wedding of the century makes me want a big church wedding. And definitely makes me wanna wear a wedding dress with 10x meter long train, but first I've got to find my prince charming first.
If such thing really happened, I really want to get married at The Little White Chapel @ Las Vegas. This place meant so much to me because this is the place where my parents said their "I Dos". Things I want when I get married : 1.) A dream wedding gown from Vera Wang 2.) Both my mum and dad walk me down the aisle 3.) Freesias and Roses all over the church 4.) Timeless photos and videos 5.) A wedding ring from Tiffany & Co. |


Older entries