Sometimes happiness lands in our lap: a surprise half-day at work, an out-of-the-blue email from an old friend, a breathtaking sunset.
I just love how Jesse never fails to surprise me, even a phone call can make my day,
and yesterday a bouquet of pink roses flew in from New York for me from my baby.
I tell you I'm shocked when this delivery guy appear in front of my house and ask for "Erica" (me) and says "this is the bouquet that Mr. Cole wants us to deliver to this address".
Something I just don't understand why he have to give me that "tulan" face and say
"oh your boyfriend sure love you, he's one young and good looking guy"
what's with that gay-look when he say that ?! :X
oppsie....I forgot to take a pic of the card he sent me together with the flowers so I will just quote what he wrote and re-type it here, sorry for the laziness,hahaha~
WARNING!!! DO NOT SCROLL DOWN! CHEESINESS WARNED!!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
"My darling Erica, I’m missing you right now. How I wish you were here. I want to talk to you right now about what’s bothering me. I want you to know how much I love you. I want to pick up the phone and call your number and just hear your voice. I want to hear you talk about what happened today, and ask me when I’ll be home. How I wish you could tell me right now that, despite my flaws, despite how broken I may think I am at the moment, you still love me and see me as your knight. I want to show you how much I love you, how you’re such a beautiful, lively, supportive, and caring person. I want to enjoy the unity of beliefs we have on issues that matter. I look forward to how we can discuss the most personal and private matters and not be worried about offending each other because we know well what the other believes. I long for your loving support when I’m feeling broken. I look forward to coming home to our family, and being there with you, taking care of them. I dream about our home and the memories we will make there. It’s almost as if you are here now, but not quite. But I know you are near, and soon we will meet, and no longer will we have to feel as alone as we do now. I love you~"
--Jesse--
oh no........I don't want to go cry me a river again, I wonder what makes him write this ?!