bitch off // Sunday, April 17, 2011
|
6:16 PM |
So...Jesse and his roomies, Nathan, Daniel and Ryan held this party at the apartment yesterday which I'm er....kind of not approve of (pissed to be precise). They invited some of their course mates over and WHO THE HELL KNOWS THAT BITCH IS ALSO HERE!! She appeared to tag along and fyi....he and Jesse is now kind of friends again since she apologized to him for all the crazy things she did in the past. Things got pretty nasty when Nathan told me "hey...see what's your man doing? *points at Jesse's direction* LOL~ you better be careful" CAREFUL MY FOOT, I saw her hugging and kissing MY MAN for a picture. Mind you she hugged him for five fucking seconds. I got a bit annoyed tell her in this oh-so-fake tone "hi I just wanted to tell you...dont put your hands on him." She was like acting dumb and pretended she don't know anything and says, "excuse me, on who?!" HAH~ you are one big fat liar!!! D: I guess I'm being really nice because I didn't yell at her "Jesse is my boyfriend, and we are going to get engaged soon, don't you know that ?! I'm not coming at you aggressively but I just want to tell you not to put your hands on him. HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!" Sigh....she just can't leave my man alone, can she ?! *cries* and OH MY GAWD!!!! Did I just say Jesse and I are getting engaged soon ?! I just crapped something that have yet to happen or don't exist to be precise!! *runs* |

Older entries