HE'S MINE!!!! // Thursday, March 31, 2011
|
10:39 AM |
I know this is super cheesy, but I just have to blog about this XD Jesse went back to Brooklyn on Sunday, he called as soon as he's back there. So glad to hear his voice again gosh I just miss him so much T^T Right....just before he call, he actually sent me some text messages which makes me love him even more :D (sorry darlings, this is strictly for me only so I'm not sharing the messages :P) Reasons why I love my handsome man : 1.) He hold my hand like he will never let go 2.) His sense of humor is more perverse than mine 3.) When on the phone late at night and I fall asleep, instead of hanging up, he just fall asleep “next” to me. 4.) We never run out of things to talk about. 5.) He get along well with my family. 6.) He is almost as smart as me :P 7.) He hates it when I say something negative about myself. 8.) He never hang up the phone without telling me "I love you" 9.) He have the most beautiful and sexy smile (which strictly belongs to ME) 10.) We argue about who “found” who first. (It was totally me :P ) 11.) He is always protecting me. 12.) He gets jealous whenever I talk about how hot celebrities are (which I always do XD) 13.) He try so hard to make sure my dad likes him. So that “one day he’ll say yes when he ask for [my] hand in marriage” (LOLOL <3) 14.) His manliness 15.) He never believe me when I say nothing is wrong 16.) His ability to make me blush, or take my breath away with even the simplest things. 17.) He go along with my crazy ideas and scenarios. 18.) He includes me in his plans for the future. 19.) He knows the darkest part of my past. 20.) How he give me butterflies. 20 reasons not even close to enough, he makes me smile even without trying :) |


Older entries