HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!! // Friday, March 4, 2011
|
8:51 AM |
TO THE FABBEST MUM IN THE WORLD: As a child you walked before me, to lead by example. As a teenager you walked behind me, looking out for my back and being there when I needed you. As an adult you walk beside me so that, as two friends, we can enjoy life together..... How much I wish I could tell you, mum... How much you mean to me.... But there are no words to say. How much I admire you...appreciate you... thank you for everything you've done. I love you and you know that! :D You are not old okay......you are forever forzen at 1X years old with 3X years of experience in life XD (I know you hate people telling straight into your face sez that you are aging, LOL.) (P/S : since I'm flying to Las Vegas tomorrow and I'm not bringing my macbook along, so I decided to post this one day earlier) |


Older entries