Huat ah!!!!! // Tuesday, February 8, 2011
|
10:20 AM |
so yeah~ finally in L.A babyyyyyyyyy~ updating my blog again after missing in action for so many days, I don't tweet much either, due to the....time difference ?! D: I miss all my friends in Malaysia THIS MUCH I feel like crying already OMG! T^T Life here in Los Angeles is not that easy like what you imagine my darlings, I've been FORCED to go out early in the morning for workout with Jesse and sis, real tirrrrrrrred and fucking grumpy everytime uggghhh! Went to Rodeo Drive and Santa Monica on CNY eve omg shop shop shop and shop, LOL~ and I got myself : - watches from Badgley Mischka - high heel boots from Christian Louboutin - tote bags (canvas and leather one each) - and shirts, dresses from various shopsssssss XD (P/S : CNY gambling with sis and bro, won $30 RAWRRRRR~) |

Older entries