
It was Valentine’s Day a few days back and I hadn’t made any plans (what plans can I make when I'm forever single ?! D:) Was in Orlando for 3 days to see Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom to launch their unisex fragrance "Unbreakable" and also went to Gainsville to visit Univ of Florida. No plans made so I thought I’d just go out and explore every nook and corner of Destination Parkway (was living in Hilton Orlando) until I was all tired out.
As I walked, I passed by some restraunts and saw many happy couples sitting there having meals. Later on, I would see couple walking around holding a bouquet of rose with their partners celebrating Valentine's Day.
Forget about Jesse first, me myself is not a big fan of Valentine’s Day – not only because I’m always single but because I don’t get the blatant commercialism of it, but it was nice just seeing everyone out there finding different ways to express their love, :) so lovely I get touched THIS EASY!!!
But then I started thinking about my fellow Malaysians back home and wondered what they were doing, guess they would probably be out celebrating at somewhere fancy. (HELLOOOOO!!!! it only comes once a year, don't be so cheapskate okay ?!) but then I wondered about some of the people who make up a large portion of our urban poor. So I wonder where would they go ?! Parks of course.....free of charge mah....cannot afford to dine in a super expensive restraunts. and uuuuggghhh I came across this article in a Malaysian news site sez that couples were arrested for some retard reasons as part of Ops Valentine.
I JUST DON'T GET IT !!!! for god's sake....forget about the morale judgment thing or whatever it is, I still find it hard to understand why in Malaysia you might get a fucking "saman" for example, holding hands in public, aren't this very common ?! If we really are worried about the issues that will arise because of them (eg. pregnancy) my suggestion is introduce sex education!!!!
Okay....enough of the heavy, I have an announcement to make which is.... *drumrolls*
I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA!!!! :D sis got accepted by Princetion, so both of us will move out very soon, one to New Jersey and me to sunshine FLORIDA!! XD