things to do before I die // Saturday, January 22, 2011
|
12:30 AM |
If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right. THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE 1.) Make an enemy for life I achieved this a long time back, but have kept it on my list to serve as a constant reminder that I both achieved a lot in standing up for what I believed in, but that I also lost a lot. One of the people I would now count as an enemy was someone I previously counted as a friend, and on occasion a mentor. The row was inevitable, our personalities just clashed, but I do wish it had never happened. The only consolation is that it was caused by an important issue that I am proud I stood up for and not just some trivial disagreement. 2.) Write the story of my life I want to create a legacy for my family (I'm serious NO LAUGH!! XD). I think this a voyage of self-exploration – away to discover more about myself and how I came to be the person I am today. Guess some things in life never change. Some things are scary, but the message I want to convey is (if I'm really writing an autobiography or whatever it is...) I can get through them. Look at me! I was just as scared as you all are, and I made it. You can, too. 3.) Get in the Guinness World Record Book The best / fastest way to get myself into the record book is to do something so silly that no-one's attempted it yet, LOL~ and I'll be famous too XD 4.) Said "I Love You" and meant it I don't have the guts YET omg~ guess I'm just not brave enough to do so and this have something to do with Jesse. 5.) Crash a party yes....I know this might not make any sense, but hey.....how many of you have the guts to do so ?! XD at least.....in the short life of yours, do something you should regret, but don't regret it. 6.) Set foot on each of the seven continents I'm halfway thru it, thanks to.....my parents ?! XD |

Older entries