Seoul Part 2 // Saturday, January 15, 2011
|
1:26 AM |
as promised, here is my travel log part 2, so sorry for the lateness my darlings, LOL ![]() early in the morning @ Christmas Day I finally see white snow OMFG so excited! ![]() XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ![]() XXXXXXXXXXXX ![]() XXXXXXXXXX ![]() XXXXXXXXXXXX ![]() went to Changdeok Palace in the afternoon. OMG I swear I really don't know it's THIS NEAR to where I'm staying! and Seoul snowed this heavy imma freezing like *&%^@$!#@#i. But the white snow's so niceeeee! ![]() I had this don katsu dosirak for like.....3 days in a row ?! Bought it @ GS 25 OMG so yummy! somemore it came with free drinks :D ![]() Seoul @ 1.30am (mind you it's snowing AGAIN!!!) ![]() this one lagi best, I had it for every single dinner XD 7,500 won only so cheap don't make yourself a fool by not having it when you are in Seoul (sheet forgot where's this restaurant located :X and now many times have I mentioned, koreans are super nice they give lotsa freebies and they are super friendly too~ :D ![]() went to "The Saem" to buy beauty and cosmetic products. The beauty consultant sez my skin is super dry I need to use their "24K gold Time Stop" series. I bought only this much *points above* but they gave me : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ![]() THIS MUCH OF FREEBIES!!!! :D ![]() bought 2 hoodies, 1 jacket and 1 t-shirt at BANC, only 155,100won so sheap! xD ![]() had Kyochon chicken (why you no give me SuJu's table calendar ?!) for lunch during the last day in Seoul OMG I sense sadness T^T ![]() what the sh*t have I bought ?! D: yar yar yar THIS IS AN EXCESS BAGGAGE PAYMENT RECEIPT FFFFUUUU ![]() XXXXXXXXXXXXX ![]() This is Incheon International Airport after 9pm, all closed! no chance to shop my @$$ off, LOL ![]() I know Korea love me THIS MUCH for the number of the boarding gate is exactly the same like my house addy,HAHAHAHA~ ![]() I had this *points above* on my AAX flight back to Kuala Lumpur, this....cost me freakin 40 bucks !! RAAAAAWWWWRRRRRR Labels: korea |



















Older entries