YESSSSSS~ finally up with one post xD so sorry my darlings,
I know I'm "super efficient" with this, LOL~
too many pics to share so I will break the blog post into 2 or maybe 3.

why LCCT no aerobridge ?! I hate to walk

Air Asia X in-flight meal Smokey BBQ Chicken shit yummy OMG!!!
mad hungry I had my 2nd meal in less than 3 hours after I had my first meal, LOL~
this pizza taste more like biscuit really.

Seriously looks more like biscuit rather than pizza lo.
Arrived at Incheon Airport around KST time 8.15pm,
I guess I got too excited that I accidentally slapped my friend's face XD After 6 hours,
I am FINALLY IN KOREA!

this is my room @ Spa on Air, Incheon International Airport.
The facilities there were great, however the service and employees there were terribly unprofessional with that -tut- face!!!!
Push open the door and I saw dozens of completely naked women walking here and and there in the women spa area!!!
WTF they should tell me earlier I almost got a heart attack I thought I went to the wrong one!
It seems as if the workers treat the “Spa” as a run of the mill “Jjim jil bang” in the countryside, and not the internationally focused, luxury spa they claim it to be, this is pure disappointment!!
Woke up @ 8am the next day, manage to snap some pics before I took the express train from Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport for my 11.50am flight to Jeju.
GOOD MORNING KOREA!! :Dmad hungry in the early morning I swear I can swallow a dinosaur if you give me one!!

my first ever breakfast @ Gimpo Airport XD Kimchi Fried Rice JJANG!!
why on earth I ordered iced lemon tea when I can have sky juice for free ?!

flew Eastar Jet to CJU, the cabin crew so leng lui, LOL~

1 hour flight why so short ?!
Checked in at this pension named "Blue Hill House" @ Seogwipo-si,
each room have their own kitchen so cute! XD

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Photos @ Teseum (why no Alfred where is he ?! D:)

XXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX

done part 1 !!! next part anything and everything about Seoul!! XD