my new obssession // Friday, November 5, 2010
|
|
 This movie is fucking awesome !!!! Don't make yourself by not watching it okaaaaayyy!!! I really like T.I. as a rapper and even thought he did an okay acting job in ATL a few years ago, but his acting here was just downright criminal OMG !!!! Looks like he is rapping more than speaking *faints*, and speaking of characters, the lack of character development is also a low point of the film. WHAT THE FUCK is that ????!!! now give me a good explanation why A.J (Hayden Christensen) died just like that ?! He don't even have time to react. Speaking of fav characters, it's gotta be Paul Walker and Hayden Christensen. Blame "Takers", Hayden is now on my "I-Want-To-Marry-This-Guy" list, HAHAHAHA~ P/S : Can someone please tell me....Idris Elba is called "Gordon Jennings" or "Gordon Cozier". Because the movie clearly sez his name is "Gordon Cozier" not goddamn "Gordon Jennings" !! |