EPIC // Friday, November 19, 2010
|
6:17 PM |
![]() Finally went to KLCC to watch "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Part 1 TODAY!!! so f-ing depressed when I can't watch it on the 17th!!! I paid bloody RM13 for this ticket OKAAAAAYYYY!!! it's all dad's fault! He told us to cancel whatever plans we got on 17th because he and mum have got something planned for the whole fam. So yea~ I gv up my tix for HIS PLAN but what the fuck, he suddenly some of his business associates are flying in to KL from Singapore to meet him, say have some "important" meeting (important MY FOOT!!) OK......enough of the crap, back to the main thing! finally get to watch HP7 Part 1 today, I wouldn't say it is 100% perfect, but yea....it's still worth watching. But something that I am disappointed about this film is some lines were not delivered by the original character like it is in the Deathly Hallows book!! D: To those who have never read any HP books in their life, it sounds perfectly ok tho, but not for those hard-core fans who know the books by heart. It just sounds so weird~ Bellatrix is such a BITCH, carved "mudblood" this word @ Hermionie's arm and next....she killed Dobby!!! D: F*CK YOU Bellatrix...do you know how much pain have you inflicted on Harry ?! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX R.I.P Dobby @ the greatest house elf, you will be missed! T__T p/s: guess I will just watch it for the 3rd time and cry even harder xD Labels: harry potter |


Older entries