PIECE OF SHIT!!! // Friday, October 1, 2010
|
9:32 AM |
To THAT STUDENT and HER PARENTS : Really had a bad start for October OMG!!! I can get scolded for nothing like 2 times in 4 days, how "LUCKY" I am ?! "YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT" OMG!!!! who the hell do you think you are ?! your children (you yourself) bullshitted something that never exist, and you came all the way to scold me. DO YOU EVER REALIZE, it's your FUCKING THICK SKIN CHILDREN who lied to you ? at least you should have find out what really happened first!!! yet you didn't....what you did was just S.C.O.L.D. your children is such a big fat liar and you yourself is such an @$$hole . Never in my life have I ever been scolded like that, not even my parents!!!! WHO ARE YOU TO SAY SUCH THING AT ME?! I have stringssssss of evidence with me to prove that your children is such a big fat liar, NOW HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF ?! Let me find a way to say this, IT IS NOT UP TO YOU TO SHAME OR LECTURE US STAFFS FOR WHATEVER BEHAVIOUR YOU PERCIEVED US TO DISPLAY. SO WHAT IF YOU PAY THE FEES EVERY MONTH ?! WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE ?! If you and your children are so full of cheebye honesty or whatever it is, don't come for tuition again!!! I don't want to see your fugly face everyday, it makes me sick!!! |


Older entries