OMG he got himself a girlfriend ?! // Thursday, October 28, 2010
|
10:15 AM |
why I still love........ THIS GUY: It's totally lies if I tell you that I don't really care if Jjong got a girlfriend or not, yes it's very heartbreaking to me at first, but hey! come to think of it, he finally found someone he loves, that's a great news! I love him so much but I don't want him to become a bachelor for the rest of his life either, so yeah~ as long as he is happy, I am happy too. There is a time to hurt and also a time to heal, so I will just....lock myself in the room for a couple of hours to mourn and I will be fine after that. Something I don't understand is.....as long as Jonghyun is happy, why the fuck some assholes still bitch about it ? Butt out already because this is so not your business. A Jjong biased like me can accept it, why can't you ? and for the zillionth time I am repeating this!!! Do you expect all our SHINee boys to become bachelors for their whole fucking life ? If yes....carry on with all this shit you are doing now then D: Artists are normal person like us too, they need BFs / GFs or even get married!!!! PISS OFF already bitches, you are just jealous jjong is together with someone he loves while you don't! THE EVIL ME : I hope you guys can last and withstand the pressure from the media. WHY ?! because reporters are going to kill you with pens and photographs. THE NICE ME : I'm sure you both will be just fine, you have come a long way to this, everything will be just fine! the EVIL me or the NICE me ?! Labels: jonghyun |




Older entries