officially 21st // Tuesday, October 12, 2010
|
8:53 AM |
SOMEONE is officially 21 tomorrow! YES !!!! someone is celebrating her 21st Birthday tomorrow XD Don't care if she is on diet, she is going to eat / do whatever she wants, there's always an exception, right ? She can eat whatever she wants on her birthday because you know.... it only comes ONCE a year!!!! you don't celebrate your birthday twice a year, don't you ? XD Somemore..... please give her some freedom and let her eat / do whatever she wants before she go back to L.A, WHY ?! because she will have to see Laurent's tard face like....FOREVER ?! OH MY GOD!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ok......enough of crap, my bday wish is very simple!!! I just wanna shop my @$$ off and eat THIS MUCH, that's all...END OF STORY, lolx... and oh, Joyce is going to U.A.E next month, around mid-November I guess, working as a nurse there for like....5 freakin years OMG!!!! aunt Catherine gonna miss her like mad D: (P.S: ok...I knw I'm bad, but....can you give me all your heels before you leave ?! XD cz you don't really need these when you are there, right ? HAHAHAHA.... |

.jpg)
Older entries