Miss B // Sunday, September 19, 2010
|
3:52 PM |
finally upating my forever dead blog again =___= sorry guys, I'm just too lazy to blog about my HK trip,uuuggghhh~ oh but then, I promised my girls to share what I had for my diet, so here you go! :D Hope it helps. Morning 1.) aloe + lemon + 400ml warm water and Omega 3 fish oil (2 soft gel) 2.) add 400ml cold water / soy milk and blend hi-fibre biscuits + oat + banana + cappuccino (drink this within 15 minutes or else it wouldn't taste good after that) 3.) 2000ml warm water + lemon & hibiscus tea mix Afternoon 1.) Lunch (normal meal) 2.) aloe + lemon + 400ml warm water and Omega 3 fish oil (2 soft gel) 3.) 2000ml warm water + lemon & hibiscus tea mix Evening 1.) aloe + lemon + 400ml warm water and Omega 3 fish oil (2 soft gel) 2.) add 400ml cold water / soy milk and blend hi-fibre biscuits + oat + banana + cappuccino so yea~ this is what I had for my breakfast + lunch + dinner, it works miracle, and can you fucking believe that I lost 2kg in 3 days OMG ?!! this works for me, hope the same for my girls too. and oh~ a collage of my boy, the forever cute "Miss B" xD |


Older entries