erica // Friday, August 20, 2010
|
7:52 PM |
The name Erica is Old Norse for "ever powerful" or "ruler of the people" Yesterday is totally shit! college's exam department really scared the hell out of me!! D: why only tell me at this very last minute when exam is about to start real soon ?! at firs,you told me I can't sit for exam because I have "UNSATISFACTORY ATTENDANCE". And the next minute, you told me I can sit for the exam again, but must write an official letter and pass it to the School Office, and then atend the hearing which will be held today (20/8). why don't you just tell me earlier there is this damn hearing ?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ?! HOW MUCH PAIN YOU INFLICTED ON ME AT THAT VERY MOMENT ?! I have to live in fear + unknown until Monday before you let me know whether I pass my hearing or not. WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS ?! |


Older entries