after much "discussion" with bro, I finally gave him my 2nd generation iPod touch while I got the new 3rd generation last week at Sunway Pyramid. Mind you that it's bro who don't mind using second hand iPod,so I just..... XD and also hereby declare that :
IPOD TOUCH 3RD GENERATION IS MY NEW LOVE !!but two things I don't like about iPod touch is... FIRST, it's damn sensitive! I seriously need a new screen protector and casing before I crush it accidentally XD SECOND, the keys are too close to each other ! often make typo errors D:
and yes~"Eclipse" in another few days, I seriously can't wait and actually screamed "what the hell are the cinema guys waiting for ?! why can't you release the movie same day with Los Angeles' premiering ? D: " in front of my friend, it kinda scared outta hell of her, HAHAHAHA~

Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner's abs are hot!! XD and how I wish I'm Bella, to have a lover like Edward and best friend like Jacob.
I shall go to TGV and ask if I can prebook my ticket. To be honest, I'm so going to watch it 2 times a week :D