fantastic water babes~ // Thursday, July 29, 2010
|
10:50 AM |
watched "The Fantastic Water Babes" yesterday AGAIN at TGV, KLCC~ oh seriously.....this movie only deserves a grade "B" from me, the swimming competition part is just nonsense, what's with all the "super power" thing ? D: and the director also ought to explain what happened to Alex and Gillian at the end!! no wonder wonder I'm THE ONLY ONE to watch this movie, I got the whole cinema box to myself, HAHAHAHA~ Stephen Fung's "yan yiu" look in the movie XD wanna go for the 8th round at first, but ended up watching this cantonese movie, So what if I'm a twi-hard ? So what if I'm obsessed and watched "Eclipse" for 7 times ? So what if I'm liking Carlisle & Edward more than any other characters in Twilight ? XD and.......wierd to say that my liking for Jane is growing despite the fact that I hate her to the max in Eclipse. I have this strage feeling that she will be one of my fav Twilight character in the future XD still find it hard to stop spazzing, HAHAHAHA~ I shall continue with it and never stop XD -end of story- |

Older entries