hey yo~ // Monday, June 21, 2010
|
9:43 AM |
~Prologue~ finally here it is, U-KISS fanmeet live in Malaysia, I've been waiting this for daysssss XD OK....everyone will probably sez I'm crazy because I'm already at KLCC around 9am, texted Shiema and wawa unnie...ang lolx...they had the same reaction "WHAT ?! You're already there ? ARE YOU SERIOUS ?" since it's still early, so I had my "healthiest breakfast on earth", Ceaser Salad @ Cold Storage first then only go straight to the fanmeet venue. ~Chapter I -- Meet and Greet~ Arrived at the venue around 9.30am, saw no one I know there and I got nervous, started to send text messages and call other my-kissu staffs >_< *bangs head* There's a flashmob that is supposed to be happen, but then.....the KLCC staffs are just so annoying, they stopped the dancers halfway sez we are disturbing the BIG BOSS down there having their lunch! and I just don't understand why the staffs keep "halau" us as tho we are like downgrading KLCC's HIGH CLASS IMAGE D: come on~ this is a fanmeeting!!!! After we changed our place, everything starts to going on smoothly, giving out tags, t-shirts, lightsticks and badges. Seriously the fans are awesome....all of them are so friendly XD Already have THIS MUCH of people lining up outside the hall !! lolz....that's only for those who got the free seating tix...for those people who got numbered seating like us, we was like "CHILLLLL, we don't need to do that XD" (I don't mean to hurt those who got free seating tix, sorry~). And finally, our ALMIGHTY JOAN is finally here, she came all the way from Sarawak *huggies* and oh~thank you so much for the walnut cake too, it's nice :D I feel like wanna bring the whole box back, HAHAHA. Not forget our KISS MEs from Thailand too, they are real friendly and oh~ they even got us a small gift too (phone strap) thx alot! and here is the pic of us with the 3 of the Thai KISS MEs sorry.....I have to cover my face, kekeke~ XD ~Chapter II -- The Beginning~ Entered the hall at last, and oh my gosh I love Sara so much for getting me this VIP tix cz the place is d**n front lor, it's like 4th row from the stage XD (first 2 row is for the medias, only start from the 3rd row is for fans like us). So I met Jo there (she is taking Sara's place since Sara is still in U.K.), she got Kevin a christian CD while I er....got a figurine from Swarovski for him. and finally the boys are here, I was like screaming my lungs out and cheer for them XD XXXXXXXXXX GOSH~ since Imma kinda near to the stage, I can see them real clear, I was like OMG!!! all of them looks so tall in real person, expecially Kevin and Xander....they are more than 185CM !! D: The fanmeet start off with games and I'm real jealous of those who can get on stage and play games with the boys, ARGHHHH~ XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX I've been waiting to take this pic for agessssss....YAY for KeMaru moment pic XD *runs* Jo wrote this *points below* and I held it up high for her, and OMFG!!! Kevin did saw it and he blew a flying kiss to our direction. Imma really dying of happiness XD ~Chapter III -- Suprise~ and so we had a suprise bday party for Dongho, I must say the power of KISS MEs are real amazing, we all sang malay and korea ver. happy birthday song, and kinda suprised the boys sang along too XD ~Chapter IV -- Hot and Sexy~ and this is what I call HOT and SEXY performance! XD ![]() Eli's rap is probably the coolest thing on earth XD the boys performed Boyz II Men's "End Of The Road", if my memory didn't failed me, Kevin did said that it's the first time U-KISS performing a ballad on stage :D ![]() XXXXXXXXXX ![]() XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX ok.....I know I'm real kevin-bias XD and finally it's time to go on stage to get my CD signed from all the boys, I was so nervous that I keep on telling Jo that "aiyah~ later when I go on stage I must speak canto with Xander, cz I also tahan-ed for a very long time, I want to speak canto too! XD" I swear Kevin is the cutest human on earth cz he greeted me with a smile on his face and sez "hi", I'm so nervous that Imma start stuttering like #&%^#^*(&#%@ and sez "hhhh...hhhh...hi" *cries* thanks god I still have the chance to pass the Swarovski crystal I brought to him and reminded him "oh Kevin~ you have to hand carry this and put it inside you bag, it's a crystal and it's real fragile". Kevin replied "oh really ?! thank you so much and I will take good care of it" XD and when it's Xander's turn to sign my CD, I gave him the cantonese letter I wrote to him and sez "this is for you" in canto, he's kinda suprised and sez "cantonese ?! you can speak cantonese ?! oh wow~ you are the first one to do this! XD" ![]() Eli wrote my name !!! OMG !!! XD he even asked "your name Erica, is the C one (eriCa) or the K one (eriKa) ?" you seee....that's our gentleman E-L-I xD I can't recognize which signature belongs to Kevin and Kibum, so I just both of it "Kemaru" XD ok....FINALLY DONE spazzing, thank you so much for your patience (I bet you girls must have spent at least 10 mins to read all these, it's a real long post!) I used almost 2 hours to write this fan account so please.....do not repost or anything at other sites without my permission. ATTENTION : DO NOT STEAL my pics or use it, unless you got the permission from me! Labels: u kiss |























Older entries