here they come // Friday, June 18, 2010
|
9:14 AM |
finally I'm back!!!! XD Just in time to stalk U-KISS at KLIA! oh gosh....I tell you all of them looks so tall in real person, especially Kevin D: I just love this banner by my-kissu.com :D wonder if the boys saw this~ Met a cabin crew there and she sez the U-KISS boys "nampak lain" in real person, compare to how they look like in the banner *faints* THESE bodyguards are real annoying! showing me your @$$ and blocking my view *cursing* (L-R : Kevin, Dongho, Xander and Eli) As you can see in the pic Xander is blocked by a "botak", but I'm kinda sure the one who are holding a white phone is Eli XD I just sux at taking pics T_T that's all for now, will update more after fanmeeting XD ATTENTION : DO NOT STEAL MY PICS, only take out with full credit!! Labels: u kiss |





Older entries