D-1 in Vienna - Pain in the @$$ // Tuesday, June 8, 2010
|
9:28 AM |
updating my blog again after missing in action for so many days~ wish I know how to use Dad's Mark III then I can upload pics T^T anywayz...just a short update on my Vienna trip, I've been going out early in the morning and back at night, real tirrrrrrrred ! *sorry girls....will update more when I have time!" Going to Salzburg and Graz next week. Departed from KLIA around evening (June 4) and arrived at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Terminal 2 around 4:30am (June 5) for transit~gah gah gah...waited for almost 2hrs!! my @$$ already hurts after the 15hrs+ ultra long haul flight all the way from Kuala Lumpur, speed up your work, will you ?! *muka pei c* and FINALLY arrived at Vienna "screw what" (Schwechat) airport around 8am. And yes~ I had problem with the embarkation card again *bangs head* the immigration check man speak in english (in really thick austrian accent), he sez "are you in a hurry ?! your handwriting is so messy" T^T NOTE : bro can't pronounce "Schwechat" properly, he is pronoucing it as "screw what" airport instead -__- Am coming back on the 17th instead of 18th, never mind the extra charges...dad changed the return date cz of my u-kiss fanmeet XD *worshipping* "now you know how much I love and care about you!" (<-- by my almighty DAD !) and oh! I gotta show off this !! XDDD *runs* bought this bag when I went to Kärntner Straße, a famous shopping street in Vienna XD bought this at 20.99EUR, really cheap weiii~ shop till you drop XD |


Older entries