
May 17, brand new semester but with the same old students and lecturer XD
(sorry ah my friends....don't kill me for refering you all as "OLD students" and also my dear lecturers, I love everyone of you, hehehe~
ok....so this is my Advanced Diploma second year, which means...I have 1 year ++ till graduate ?
am going to Austria this June~ SERIOUSLY !!!!! do I need to study german language when I'm only going there like only once ?! D:
done watching "Triumph In The Skies" yesterday, I kinda cried without me myself realizing it when watching the part where Vincent got hitted by a car in Rome. WTF !!!! this is his first ever flight to Rome as captain, and he just die like that ?! D:
and crying like hell again when watching the part where Belle tells Sam how much she misses Vincent T__T this is the first TVB drama that can make me go "cry me a river". Seriously, they should have a season 2 (os they shouldn't ?! Since Vincent is not there ad XD).
To be very honest, I really kinda thought of applying for the flight attendant job and work with Cathay Pacific HQ (which is located somewhere around HKIA if I'm not mistaken) because of this drama, but then..... *muka malu* one of the basic requirement is applicant must be a PR of Hong Kong (which I'm not !).
And also because of this, my 15 years old bro told the whole family that he wants to become a pilot XD "ngor yau gou, yau yeng chai jung yau san choi, hoi hau pilot sam um wui sui ger lah" (note : you will know what it means if you can understand cantonese).
I guess I'm too crazy over this drama till told dad that we whole family would like to go to either Hong Kong or Rome for this coming year end holiday XD You probably can't imagine dad's reaction, "you haven't even end your June trip yet, and now you are talking about year end trip ?" kinda funny weiiiiiii~ XD