you SUT UP !!! // Thursday, April 22, 2010
|
2:54 PM |
![]() finally I'm back, after being Internet-less for almost 2 weeks :D (blame my final exam *cursing*) Semester break starts today until..... ??? OK~ seriously I can't really remember when the new semester starts, have to call my friend and confirm it XD *runs* I miss everyone here and also Jonghyun THIS MUCH !! XD oh and finally the promotional video for U-KISS Malaysia fanmeeting is here, makes me soooooo exssssssited the moment I saw it XD Should start revising my stalking plan NOW !!! and oh......I've been thinking what can I do for SHINee's Debut 2nd Anniversary, and here is it....Caca is bringing you *drum roll* to walk down the memory lane with SHINee XD *lame intro* ![]() cover ![]() page 1 ![]() page 2 ![]() page 3 ![]() page 4 ![]() page 5 ![]() page 6 ![]() page 7 ![]() page 8 ![]() page 9 ![]() ~THE END~ created by: Erica @ http://caca1013.blogspot.com DO NOT STEAL MY ARTWORK !!! |













Older entries