live.love.laugh // Thursday, April 1, 2010
|
10:28 AM |
Went to Times Square yesterday to make my payment for U-KISS' fanmeeting, and got the 3rd row corner place for bun and me, and I got myself a free mini poster too !! (yesh~ you can never hide from me, you must see me in person to get your redemption card, *muka ugut* MWUAHAHAHA~ XD) and to those who feel unsecured about this fanmeeting thingy, please read THIS statement released by Geneses Dream Entertainment (GDE) :
exam is coming real soon, I'll be on hiatus starting next week, STUDY STUDY and STUDY !!!! can't go online too often like I used to, maybe will update my blog once a week ? XD My Darling.....Jonghyun's birthday is coming real soon, I've gotta do something for him :D ( so what if like to call Jonghyun my DARLING ?! um song ar ?! sue ngor lah ! XD) Labels: u kiss |

Older entries