kick your ass XD // Friday, April 9, 2010
|
10:58 AM |
![]() was visiting Niki Cheong's blog ( http://www.nikicheong.com/blog ) like I used to do everyday just now and found out about this "KICK ASS" movie XD Based on a comic by Mark Millar, basically this movie is about superheroes , nice bright colored costumes and also.....a bloody violent and foul-mouthed little girl ?! O_O *points at the pic below* ![]() and you gotta be kidding me !!!! Nicolas Cage is in this movie ?! oh you just wait.....I'm so going to watch this movie together with It's Complicated after I finish my final exam on 22nd !! XD and YESH~ I'm going to the salon tomorrow to dye my hair exactly like HIM !!! *points the pic below* dark brown is not bad weiiiii~ Jonghyun looks alot sexier and natural in this XD ![]() this hair color looks a lot more natural than the blonde color hair he had during Ring. Ding. Dong time, I just like it and so...that is why I decided to dye my hair dark brown (just like him), hahahaha~ I haven't change my hair color for ages weiiiii~ Labels: jonghyun |




Older entries