동해 = my W.I.F.E. // Wednesday, March 24, 2010
|
10:22 AM |
Went to KLIA early, around 9am on March 19, just can't believe that I failed my stalking plan !!!! everyone at the airport were so disappointed when found out that SuJu were at level 5 departure hall, went thru the VIP tunnel and left JUST LIKE THAT. We were like "WTF ??!! How can you do this to us ??!" and yea~ so what if I cried all the way back home ?! >_<>_< and to my suprise, when I got myself into the transit train, saw the Taiwan girl I met at the airport, she too is so disappointed, but what to do ?! *sighs* There's nothing much I can say about March 19, but one thing...one thing about ELFs that makes me feel touched is their friendliness, real nice people :D Semester break starts at the end of April, so want to go to Singapore again with sis, but Bali or Manila not bad either~ Labels: super junior |

Older entries