exssssssting x100000 // Thursday, March 18, 2010
|
9:12 AM |
YESH !!!! finally SuJu is coming to Malaysia tomorrow Friday for rehearsal and concert on the next day. I know you ELFs are super excited now !!!! XD Am revising my stalking plan with Tiffany now to make sure everything go on smoothly when tommorrow arrives. I just can't afford to miss this opportunity to see Donghae again T^T Not sure if I can take lotsa pics of other members. WHY ?! you girls know that Donghae is my priority, right ?! HAHAHAHA~ and oh...going to watch Alice in Wonderland 3D ver tonight with sis and bro XD bro and me think that the Red Queen is kawaii while sis sez she is fugly, lolx... ![]() this is the part I like the most, the pig belly part XD
self reminder : sleep early today ! XD Labels: super junior |



Older entries