exsssssssiiiiited // Monday, March 15, 2010
|
10:19 AM |
![]() watched "Up In The Air" for the 3rd time with mum yesterday, I must say George Clooney is still considered hot for his age XD *my mum fancies him x1000000000* mum sez she is kinda jealous of Ryan's job as a career transition counsellor / comapny downsizer (or whatever you want to call it). WHY ?! because he gets to makes his living traveling to workplaces around the U.S and conduct layoffs for the bosses(she thinks it's great, but I think it's lame XP *runs*) and he looks kinda funny holding the cutout of XD countdown 6 days till Super Show 2 live in Malaysia XDDD I'm still happy although I'm not going to watch the concert at Bukit Jalil :D All I can do is go to KLIA to greet them (DONGHAE AHHHH!!!! HERE I COMEEEE !!!) to make my stalking plan more perfect, I've contacted Tiffany and her sis, they will be there too, but will be a bit late. So....I guess I'm the earliest again ? XD Let me tell youuuuuuuu, if you want to get a good view of SuJu when they walk out from the International Arriving Hall, you must be at the airport latest by 8 hours before arrival XD (I know this is crazieeeee~ but what to do.... ? XD) Labels: super junior |


Older entries