Even Angels // Thursday, March 4, 2010
|
9:05 AM |
sigh....so much happened 2 days ago T^T It was my 2nd day working part time as an admin clerk at a tuition centre (year right~ I'm REALLY working this time -__-). Been really depressed because I have done something wrong (WTF !!! this is only the 2nd day, and I've messed up my job) but then...what makes me more frustrated is that I can't even remember where or which part have I done wrongly ? I'm just a nobody with no experience T^T and oh~ am going to watch "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief" with bro this Sunday :D judging by the trailer, I can sense that this must be a great movie XD (and not to mention that I like Greek myths XP) and tadaaaaaaa~ here is the banners I made for U-KISS' 1st album XD I've done all actually, but Xander, Kiseop, Eli and Soohyun's banner is not saved in my laptop nao~ gonna post it later. Meanwhile...I'll post Dongho, Kevin and Kibum's first, HAHAHAHA~ ![]() (self reminder : send Bun lightstick, the $$$ to buy official goods and also LRT + road map from Kelana Jaya to Bukit Jalil XD) Labels: u kiss |




Older entries