bad idea~ // Thursday, March 25, 2010
|
9:07 AM |
okay.....I just found a news link from Bun's twitter page [ http://k-popped.com/ ] that SHINee and Zhang Li Yin is coming to Malaysia this May 25 to hold their first fanmeeting in Johor, I was like WTF ?! this is not making any -tut- sense at all, of all cities in Malaysia, why on earth did they choose Johor for this when everything usually happens in Kuala Lumpur ? D: and somemore I f-ing doubt that they will come to Malaysia on May 25. WHY ?! beacause it's their debut 2nd anniversary,they should be in Korea not anywhere else~ But then Shawols, this could be a rumour too, because the PR manager of SHINee World Malaysia alerted us that there is no confirmation on this event yet (SHINee & Zhang Li Yin fanmeeting), they called The Summit managament about this and they seems to know NOTHING about this too. So in the meantime, my dear shawols...I don't meant to crash your hope into pieces but just don't get your hope too high D: Labels: shinee |

Older entries