so much happened.... // Thursday, February 25, 2010
|
9:45 AM |
SHINee + Yoogeun = cuteness overloaded XD ![]() oh gosh....finally I'm updating my forever dead blog again *cries* so much happened last week till I don't even have time to think about other stuffs. Don't ask me why I'm not gonna tell what happened, it's kinda....*cough* embarrassing + disappointing T^T next week !!! XD am going to Chow Kit with friendssss and also my lecturer, going undercover for our assignment (it sounds exciting, no ?! XD) ah yes~ watched these 2 movies yesterday 72 Tenants Of Prosperity All's Well End's Well 2010 seriously...I think both of them are great (p/s : me anti action movies, thus.... 14 Blades, The Little Big Soldier and True Legend is a BIG NO for me) and last but not least, pic of the day :D credit : as tagged + meeramaruu.wordpress.com eeeeeeeeeeeee~ yoogeun !!! :D I swear he is the cutest baby on earth so want to pinch his cheek if I ever got the chance to see him XD Labels: shinee |





Older entries