so what...?! // Monday, January 11, 2010
|
12:43 PM |
HAHAHAHA~ just found this @ Ayu's blog, okaaaaaaayyyyy~ I'm gonna answer this 50 questions XD (WARNING : my asnwers might be very bias !!! XD) 1. Do you need him/her to be good lookin? - Not really, but at the very leeeeeeeast, he should be taller than me XD 2. Smart? - Smarter than me weiiiiii~ 3. Preferred age? - 2 or 3 years older than me (not more than that !!!) 4. Preferred height? - must be taller than me XD 5. How about sense of humor? - Definitely !!! 6. How about piercings? - only ears !!! (I can't accept guys who pierce their nose, toungue and etc... -_-) 7. Accepts you for who you are? - love me ?! accept who I am then~ 8. Pink hair? - preferable natural. 9. Mushy or no? - yes... ?! XD 10. Thin or fat? - thin 11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)? - fair 12. Long hair or short hair? - mid-length would be just nice :D 13. Plastic or metal? - apa ni ????!! plastic ??!! plastic surgery ka ? 14. Smells good? - d**n sure XD cologne~ 15. Smoker? - a big NO !!! 16. Drinker? - I don't mind as long as he is not an alcoholic. 17. Girl/Boy-next-door type? - not sure O_O 18. Musically inclined? - A MUST !!! XD 19. Plays piano? - sure thing...(romantic weiiii~ XD) 20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar? - bass 21. Plays violin? - what about cello ? D: 22. Sings very good? - defnitely (didn't you know that I'm a lead vocalist addict ? XP) 23. Vain? - hopefully not too vain~ 24. With glasses? - preferable contact lenses 25. With braces? - I don't mind (because me myself is wearing one naooo~) 26. Shy type? - not too shy. 27. Rebel or good boy/girl? - can I choose both ?! 28. Active or passive? - of course active la weiiii~ 29. Tight or bomb? - apa iniiiiiiiii ?! no comment D: 30. Singer or dancer? - since I'm a k-pop addict, of course....BOTH !! XD 31. Stunner? - I'm ok with it as long as he knows the limit. 32. Hiphop? - definitely XD 33. Earrings? - don't really like it. 34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop? - NO WAYYYYY !!!! 35. Dimples? - cutie~ XD 36. Bookworm? - sure thing...because me myself is 80% a bookworm too XD 37. Mr/Ms. love letter? - preferable phone calls or text messages (it's 21st century weiiiii~) 38. Playful? - only with ME ! 39. Flirt? - same asnwer...only with ME ! XD 40. Poem writer? - not really... 41. Serious? - not too serious I hope. 42. Campus crush? - I don't mind this XD 43. Painter? - yes...sure !! (maybe cz my drawing sux ?! XD) 44. Religious? - average... 45. Someone who likes to tease people? - is ok with it, as long as he don't cross the line and make that person go chase after him 46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak? - of course weiiii~ XD 47. Speaks 20 languages? - 5 is just nice XD (at least he must know how to speak english~or maybe...korean ?! XD) 48. Loyal or faithful? - I want both. 49. Good kisser? - *cough* yes...of course ! XD 50. Loves children? - SURE !!! (I like kiddies too XD) FINALLY....I'm done with this Q&A *victory pose), and wonder if you girls noticed it or not that I'm answering all these questions based on...*coughjonghyuncough* XD |

Older entries