in need of... // Sunday, January 10, 2010
|
9:40 AM |
I'm so busy for the past few days, exams....revision...exam...revision.. *O* say I will be on hiatus from Jan 20 - Jan 27. WHY ???! exam of course !!! and yea~ just received a parcel from Busan yesterday, it's my long awaited BANC pencil box and also mechanical pencil XDDD (thank you Jeong-eun...thank youuuuuuuuuu cho much XD) and yes~ not forget my year 2010 calendar walliesssssss, finally done with june - december *victory pose* don't kill me if it's not nice, I tried my best and I've no regrets (PUAHAHAHA~ william hung ? XD) June (feat. Super Junior Ryeowook) ![]() http://tinyurl.com/ygc38yt July (feat. Super Junior Leeteuk) ![]() http://tinyurl.com/y9r4xl8 August (feat. SS501 Hyungjoon) ![]() http://tinyurl.com/y8v2n23 September (feat. SHINee Key) ![]() http://tinyurl.com/yaf8o48 October (feat. Super Junior-M) ![]() http://tinyurl.com/y982v9a November (feat. Super Junior) *my 1.1MB wallie O_O* ![]() http://tinyurl.com/y9jv3ta December (feat. SHINee onew) ![]() http://tinyurl.com/ydpfmqw finally done uploading all the calendar walliessssss~ imma so proud of myself XD As usual...do not steal my artwork or hotlink, please link back if taking out from this blog, C & Cs are L.O.V.E :D (p/s : I think I need a new layout for my blog @_@) Labels: shinee, ss501, super junior, wallpapers |








Older entries