ALL READY !!!! // Thursday, January 14, 2010
|
7:47 PM |
OH MAI GOSH !!!! I'm soooooooooo excited nao, Super Show 2 is coming to KL this March 20 baby~ YESSSSS !!! they are COMING !!! XD prays hard and hope the concert venue will be at Bukit Jalil XD *evil* and I don't careeeeeee~ I'm so going to get the most expensive tix, because...that's the nearest to them ? O_O okay nao....I'm gonna answer this Q&A. WHY ?! because Serene dear ask me to XD 1. how old are you? - FOREVER 19 XD 2. are you single? - of course single ~ 3. at what age do you think you'll get married? - my original plan is to get married before 30, but....I'm already 20 nao T^T 4. do you think you'll marry the person you are with now? - I don't think so~ because he don't even know who I am XD 5. if not, who do you want to marry? - rather stay single D: 6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman? - I only have girlssssss...no boys !! D: Ayu....Bun....Serene ?! XD 7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding? - I want garden wedding :D (romantic weiiiiii~) 8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon? - There's a lot of place I want to go for honeymoon, but California is always my priority XD 9. how many guests do you think you'll invite? - will only invite family and close friends :) 10. will that include your exes? - why not ? (that's only if we are still friends) 11. how many layers of cake do you want? - can I have 13 layers ?! *coughmybirthdatecough* 12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening? - I think evening will be just nice... 13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding. - F.T. Island's First Kiss 14. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife? - fine dining... 15. champagne or red wine? - red wine is LOVE !!! XD 16. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding? - right after the wedding :P 17. money or household items? - of course $$$ weiiiiii~ XD 18. how many kids would you like to have? - prefer 2 ( baby boy & girl 1 each XD) 19. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD? - of course la weiiiii~ must rewatch it every wedding anniversary XD Labels: super junior |

Older entries